Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: looking for a skilled individual who will perform their work alongside other Baker Hughes engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of AWS cloud infrastructure for Remote Operations b: Software Architecture Team Lead c: Develop functionality for a cloud-based microservice solutions D: Deliver quality, responsiveness and availability within service design e: Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new and enhanced features
- Technical Experience : a: Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and Develop new features and functionality b: Participate in Agile sprint planning, daily standup, demo, and retrospective meetings c: Familiar with DevOps and CI/CD Methodologies and Tools d: Be able to clearly articulate questions/issues on Requirements/Use Cases and Stories e: Must have skills Hands on Java11, Spring boot MicroService , REACT, Docker, JUNIT, JASMIN, TypeScript, REST Standards, GIT
- Professional Attributes : Mandatory Skills- Java, API, Microservices/Cloudnative, Docker
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : React, Test Automation, CI/CD, DevOps
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Team Lead/Consultant-Application Hosting Operations
Senior Analyst-Digital Marketing (Content Management)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.