Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Machine Learning
- Good To Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1As a Team Lead, the person should be able to guide and mentor a team of junior data engineers and data scientists in Python programming, the data science pipeline and in machine learning algorithms 2Machine learning experience in Computer vision does not suffice
- Technical Experience : 16-10 years experience in Machine Learning , Python backend programming with Pandas Numpy and Data engineering tasks 2Must have a good understanding of data structures, ETL processes, types of databases, basics of SQL 3Relevant experience in Machine learning and Python must be at least 4 years 4Hands on experience with jupyter notebooks, git, spyder or pycharm is expected
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills, leadership skills, team handling skills, logical thinking skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, end to end ownership of tasks, proactiveness and curiosity to find a solution to a problem
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech in Computer Science and/or other software programming
- Additional Information : 1Good Communication skills, leadership skills, team handling skills, logical thinking skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.