Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAS Base & Macros
- Good To Have Skills :SAS Analytics
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Proficient in requirement gathering and analysis B: Develop regulatory reports to meet dynamic client requirements End-to-end analysis of business problem statements to deliver precise results C: Strong banking and process knowledge to solve business queries coordinating with data teams and business D: Should be a good team player
- Technical Experience : A: Experience in SAS programming EG, building dashboards on Microsoft PowerPoint B: Tableau may be useful C: AWS bank is making movements toward adopting the same in near future D: SAS Viya knowledge will be beneficial
- Professional Attributes : A:Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.