Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP SD Sales & Distribution
- Good To Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA SAP Cash Management,SAP SD Contracts & Agreements
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Should be able to design the SAP SD Process solutions and perform configs in areas of Inquiries, Quotations, Sales Orders, Contracts, Outbound Deliveries, Billing Documents, Pricing, credit debit note, etc 2-Need to have good understanding of major OTC business processes/ scenarios like third party, consignments
- Technical Experience : 1-Should have good knowledge of SAP SD 2-Should be able to drive and understand all the S/4 HANA SD process scenarios 3-Should have understanding of SD processes its integration with planning other systems like TM, EWM, FI
- Professional Attributes : -Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective -Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.