Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Architect
- Project Role Description :Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications. Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Application Architectures
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Collaborating with stakeholder to determine business-specific application needs Performing application integration, maintenance, upgrades, and migration Integrating trends in application architecture in application development projects Compiling and implementing application development plans for new or existing applications Demonstrating application prototypes and integrating user feedback Mentoring junior application developers and providing end-users with technical support
- Technical Experience : A minimum of 2 -3 years experience as an application architect, preferably in a related industry Highly proficient in programming languages, such as SQL, Java, C, and NET Extensive experience in aligning application development with business needs
- Professional Attributes : Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills Great collaboration and communication skills
- Additional Information : Any Tech Arch Certification would be an added advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.