Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 SFDC CTI implementation knowledge with 5 to 6 years of design and development 2 Basic understanding on any third-party CTI tools like Tenfold/Genesys or similar tool 3 Experience in design and development of technical solutions on Forcecom platform 4 Knowledge of Forcecom development best practices 5 Good understanding of SFDC Sales/Service Cloud 6 Hands-on experience in CTI configuration and customization with in SFDC 7 Very good understanding on Salesforce objects like Opportunities, Cases
- Technical Experience : Must have SFDC Configuration including but not limited to Workflows, Validations, Approval Process etc Security Model, Data Model 2 Must have Salesforce Service Cloud Technical/Functional Skills 3 Must have sound implementation knowledge of Service Consoles, Live Agent Knowledge, workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, reports and dashboards 4 Must have Hands on Customization APEX, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 15 years regular education
- Additional Information : 1 Shift - Regular
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.