Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM Sterling Integrator
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Create Technical design, independently code, unit test, and deploy various components of IBM Sterling Commerce OMS like services -Perform Database design for custom components -Support various phases of testing in Agile delivery Apply strong design, development, and troubleshooting skills to deliver quality work -Custom APIs, transactions, events, user exits, DB extensions etc -Take initiative to research new concepts, and technologies quickly Technical -Lead a team of consultants in unders
- Professional Attributes : -Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment -Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment -Desire to work in an information systems environment -Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- Additional Information : Open to travel - short term and long term
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.