Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations,Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Splunk SME Knowledge of Architecture planning, Infrastructure designing deployment 2:Experience developing enterprise strategic implementation of Splunk in large scale 3:Administer a globally distributed and heterogeneous Splunk Shared Service environment 4 Knowledge on Splunk Automation app deployment to multiple sites, Monitoring the central infrastructure 5 SME Knowledge of Nozomi CMC, Vantage, Network Guardian Sensors, Asset Intelligence, IT and OT Threat Detection, Remote Collectors
- Technical Experience : 1:Strong experience working in Splunk SIEM and Nozomi 2:Incident handling skills, use case management by building correlation search in Splunk Enterprise Security and risk assessment 3:Security Analytics skills is added advantage 4: IT Security Experience and hands on SOC Experience 5: Administer Splunk Enterprise Security 6:Good knowledge building advanced Splunk SPL Queries exposure to cloud Security/Infra Security 7 Should have Experience on Building Response Plan for Security Incidents
- Professional Attributes : 1; Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2; Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : 1 ITIL V4 2 Splunk Admin or Architect 3 Good to have Nozomi NEC Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Third Party IT Risk Management Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Managed Cloud Security Services Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Java Deployment Technologies Security Architect
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.