Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP HCM Personnel Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Support Business Users/ Admins on operational functionality of workflow rule engine Support business users in documentation of technical test scenarios and initial testing Support roles and authorizations custom development activity in testing and provide functional support Support on Personnel Administration customization of Infotypes Supporting on enhancement of Organizational Management
- Technical Experience : Have an understanding on Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Time Management and Payroll Have an basic knowledge on Self Services Functionality Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service and HR Admin Services Basic knowledge on HR/HCM Workflow functionality Experienced in SAP HCM for 6-8 years
- Professional Attributes : a Must have good documentation skills and should be able to work in a global environment b Should be able to work with the customer independently c Should be able to lead the team d Maintain customer satisfaction by handling all inquiries and deliver a high level of responsiveness
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full-time -education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.