Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Must have excellent leadership and coordination skills B: Leading or participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system C: Architecting the CRM system, related customizations and reports to model the business organizational process D: Advising business users on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
- Technical Experience : A: Building and configuring CRM forms, views, dashboards and workflows B: Developing SSRS reports using Microsoft SQL and FetchXML C: Working closely with BI project teams D: Working with internal support members to resolve technical issues with servers, ETL packages, SQL, SSRS E: Effectively utilize SDK and 3rd party tools such as XRMToolbox for administration of CRM F: Worked on Azure functions with CRM SDK G:Worked on unit testing framework
- Professional Attributes : A: Good Communication Skills and Soft skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.