Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Sharepoint Server
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Microsoft SharePoint administration skill experience for over 10 years B: Installing the SharePoint platform, integrating applications, and creating libraries C: Performing maintenance of the SharePoint platform, servers, and intranet D: Troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues or malfunctions E: Reviewing usage and activity reports and making adjustments to ensure optimized user-experiences F: Maintaining network infrastructure, as well as managing encryption, security zones
- Technical Experience : A: Managing/administering applications on SharePoint 2019 on premises B: Knowledge on configuration SharePoint Service Applications including Search, User Profile and MMS C: Solution deployment and server administration D: Expertise in handling user Trouble tickets, Service requests, Change requests and other technical issues with high severityL2/L3 E: Monitor Alerts and Check IISPerformance logs F: Monitor the Infrastructure for performance and services
- Professional Attributes : A: Capability to handle team of 25 team members B: Handle client conversations directly and efficiently C: Good collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills D: Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities E: Excellent organizational and time-management skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.