Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Accenture Cloud Trade Promotion Management Functional
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Well versed in Test Report preparation, Defect Tracking Reporting B Understand the business need and develop Test Scenarios/ Test cases C Catch defects early in the cycle Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team Running regression
- Technical Experience : A Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and tools like JIRA B Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process Ability to think abstractly and solve complex problems C Understanding of SDLC Proficient with bug tracking
- Professional Attributes : A Creativity, Personal Drive, Influencing and Negotiating, Problem Solving Good inter-personal skills B Good verbal and written communication skills Should be a good team player
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btech
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.