Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Responsible for building the utility to extract the data from the server of Clinical Data Standards management platform B Responsible to work closely with Onshore management as well as client to get any queries addressed C Ensuring to understand the requirement from clients and build the tool or utility accordingly D Managing and closely work with support team/client team and ensure that properly prioritized and status updates on tasks to Accenture management client lea
- Technical Experience : A 4 years working on Oracle PLSQL B 3 years good working knowledge and hands-on experience on SQL C 2 years of hands-on experience working on UNIX Shell Scripting D Knowledge of SOA Composites would be highly recommended E Knowledge on any java, shell script would be recommended
- Professional Attributes : A At least 4 years of total Development experience B 2 years of Application Maintenance knowledge mandatory C Should be highly driven, dedicated and committed to the success of the project and the team D Should be able to communicate effectively and be able to handle issues/client escalations indep
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.