Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Node.js
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Design, build and test the Nano and Microservices using the NodeJS, Java, AWS/Google cloud, ExpressJS, Redis/Memcached and NoSQL database Technologies 2Work closely with Infrastructure and CI/CD teams to ensure that solutions that are designed, developed tested are deployed to test and production environments with Minimum bugs at each environment These applications should be scalable, optimized and meet the agreed performance SLAs 5Experience in MySQL along with NoSQL database technologies
- Technical Experience : 1Should be able to coach and mentor the Junior resources in Development and testing applications using the above technologies 2Hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying the nano and microservices applications using NodeJS, Java, AWS/Google cloud, ExpressJS, Redis/Memcached and NoSQL database Technologies 3Expertise in CI/CD tooling Jenkins, CloudFormation, SonarQube, GIT, Nexus
- Professional Attributes : 1Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills 2Ability to coach and mentor the team to reach their highest potential 3Collaborative approach to decision-making 4Strong analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : BTech/Mtech
- Additional Information : 1AWS or Java Developer certification 2Good knowledge and experience of working in Agile Environment
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.