Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Endpoint Protection
- Good To Have Skills :Data Loss Prevention (DLP),Endgame Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Provide day to day operational support for the Endpoint Security Service 2-Expert level knowledge of Fault Management like Identify and Classify Fault, Investigate and Diagnose Fault and Provide Fault resolution 3-Create various reports for remediation, change tracking and on demand basis 4-Support client with Endpoint Security related questions including those related to remediation procedures and technical aspects 5-Train Level 1 team to manage the Endpoint Security Services to perform init
- Technical Experience : 1-Should have design, build or consulting experience on Endpoint Security Infrastructure 2-Expert level experience with deployment, maintenance and operations of one or more major Endpoint Security Products, For example:, TrendMicro DSM, MS Defender ATP, Crowd Strike, Carbon Black, Symantec ,Sophos, TrendMicro, McAfee, Symantec, Cylance 3-Good Knowledge of ITIL, COBIT framework and good exposure of Service management
- Professional Attributes : Need to hire sources with Endpoint security skills, MS Defender Advanced Threat Protection, Sophos, TrendMicro, McAfee, Symantec, Cylance EDR :Carbon Black, Crowdstrike Email Gateway: Barracuda, Proofpoint, cofense
- Educational Qualification : -Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.