Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Platform Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Implement cloud standards and guidelines b Implement cloud foundation c Implement cloud best practices
- Technical Experience : 1: Ability to define requirements, and deliver against SOW scopes and requirements 2: Proven Client management skills, including conflict resolution, scope management, engagement management 3: Enterprise Architecture EA and Solution Architecture experience 4: Experience with 6- 8 Years in leading cloud platforms across SaaS, PaaS and IaaS services and solutions 5: Experience with major cloud providers including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, as well as Tier 2 and Tier 3 providers
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Communication Skill Set 2: Good Client Facing Skill set and Presentation Skill
- Educational Qualification : BE or B Tech or MCA or equivalent 4 year degree or PG in computers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Cloud Technology Architecture Cloud Solution Architect
Infrastructure Service Management Cloud Operations Engineer
Vmware Virtualization Administration Cloud Operations Administrator
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.