- Job description
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, every business is a digital business. Digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities how they manufacture and deliver products and services, and how they run their organizations. This is our unique differentiator. We seek people who recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on every industry and every sector, and share our passion to shape unique strategies that allow our clients to succeed in this environment.
Job Summary Section
Job Title: India Business-IG Products LS
Position Level: Manager
Key Responsibilities: -
1. Project Delivery:
- The candidate will be required to work with senior Accenture strategy professionals and will be expected to
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be proficient in market research and data analysis; should be able to provide strong business judgment to derive answers to problems where data is not easily available
- Display an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills
- Proactively escalate project risks
- Ensure buy-in of proposed solutions with client counterparts
2. Business Development:
- In addition to project delivery, the candidate will be expected to
- Interface with primary client contacts
- Demonstrate strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Support business development opportunities
- Participate in client site visits and presentations
- Support the preparation of proposal documents
Knowledge and skill requirements
1. 7-10 years of experience. Domestic consulting experience is preferred
2. Should have worked in the Life Sciences space and done work around Sales & Marketing, General Management/Strategy etc.
3. Should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
4. The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives
5. Should have managed teams and delivery and possess strong program management skills
+ Basic qualifications
- Tier I MBA with an excellent academic background
Professional Development Skills
- Strong Program Management Skills in Pharma Industry/ Consulting
- Prior experience in a Consulting firm will be preferred.
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
- Demonstrated expertise in any of the following LS areas of specializations: Sales & Marketing, General Management/ Strategy and Supply Chain Management etc.