Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Google Cloud Data Services
- Good To Have Skills :Big Data Analysis Tool and Techniques
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Serve as the Google Cloud Platform GCP architect to clients within Accenture team engagements for design, architecture, and deployment in the GCP cloud space using automated orchestration and configuration management techniques B Hands-on deployment of enterprise servers, network infrastructure, boundary protection, and cloud architectures using Infrastructure-as-Code C Design and develop infrastructure for large scale migration efforts to GCP
- Technical Experience : A Must have: architecting and implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on GCP cloud, designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on GCP cloud using GCP native or custom programming B Good to have: hands-on experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on GCP using GCP native services or with 3rd parties such as Talend, Informatica C Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on GCP
- Professional Attributes : 1:Must have experience leading teams 2:Able to guide and mentor junior developer on the team 3: Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills 4: Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.