Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Dev & Ops Architect
- Project Role Description :Responsible for leading design and creating a highly efficient, metrics-driven, DevOps working model
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Callidus Configuration and Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ability to scope requirements and develop them to meet customers business requirements; Leverage knowledge of data preparation activities such as extraction, cleansing, aggregation and data analysis ; Lead routine conference calls and participate in client-facing meetings, detail action items and follow through on tasks; Develop, enhance and optimize existing reports and data interfaces using SPM methodology
- Technical Experience : Must Have project experience on SAP Commissions and experience working with Crystal report developer; Hands on experience in Callidus TrueComp Plan creation, Rule writing, Pipeline execution, Rule migration, Exception handling and Debugging; Proficiency in Callidus TrueComp data model Must have worked in end to end implementation; Preferred to have worked on client facing roles; Should have 8 years exp with minimum 6 yrs in SAP Callidus ICM
- Professional Attributes : Must have Good Communication skills and should be capable enough to do client facing roles; Strong organizational skills Self-motivated, ability to pick up things quickly; Open-minded, strong in communication Very good presentation skills; Good to have handled Team of juniors
- Educational Qualification : Should have at least bachelors degree, post-graduation desirable
- Additional Information : Certification in SAP Commission is a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Solution Architecting Technical Architect
Posted 1 day ago
SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Application Integration Architect
Posted 1 day ago
Microsoft BOT Framework Technical Architect
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.