Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Informatica MDM
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Produce and develop detailed MDM design specifications, develop custom mapping functions and customization to the data tier of MDM Hub Identify and analyze business requirements , B functional design and translate requirements to technical specifications , Reltio workflow configuration Analyze, define and implement data quality rules Design and implement role specific MDM UI, Match Rules for complex entity relationship, , code performance tuning of application database and Reltio MDM platform
- Technical Experience : A Informatica MDM 8 years of experience with Data Integration, Data Quality data architecture and Master Data Management project life cycle, best practices Development - B Data modelling, Data Integration, Data validation, Match and Merge rules and Data stewardship
- Professional Attributes : A Good communication skill B Team player C Must handle team and support them to grow
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.