Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Apache Spark
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Connect with Product managers to understand the requirements, analyse them 2Take complete ownership of Sprint features and tasks 3Designing data analytics products 4Creating end to end data factory pipelines 5Perform data ingestion and data validation 6Write databricks notebooks to connect to multiple azure services ADLS, CosmosDB, Synapse, EventHub, ML Model FLow etc 7Create and maintain databricks clusters 8Write Unit Test case for all the development work
- Technical Experience : A We are looking for candidate for Data Engineering Role who has good hands on experience in Apache Spark, Big Data, Database Systems, SQL, Python to design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirement B PySparkMust, Apache SparkMust, PythonMust, Azure Fundamentalsshould have basic understanding of popular services, Databricks PlatformOptional, GitMust, Azure Data FactoryShould have atleast basic idea, CosmosDBOptional, SynapseOptional, Experience
- Professional Attributes : A Ability to communicate effectively in both a technical and non-technical manner B Ability to work in a fast-paced environment team player
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.