Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Managed Cloud Security Services
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Security Planning,Google Cloud Security Services,Microsoft Azure Security
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Cloud Security Implementation Architect/SME would be responsible to lead Cloud Security Consulting work primarily Azure VNET, Load balancer, resource group 2 Responsible to perform security assessment having the knowledge and acumen of cloud risk management 3 Responsible to lead in architectural design, specification, and maintenance of Security Responsible to lead Azure Security Consulting work, lead in architectural design, specification, and maintenance of Security products
- Technical Experience : i 8 yrs of relevant experience on Cloud security with hands-on on the specifically the below tools/services from the cloud vendors Azure : VNET, Load balancer, resource group ii Candidate must have background in consulting, planning and design of cloud environments, with the hands-on experience in security implementation
- Professional Attributes : Good communication, analytics and Leadership skill
- Educational Qualification : Azure certified / Cloud Security certified
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.