Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Apache Spark
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Should be responsible for developing and maintaining applications with PySpark b Performance Tuning with respect to executor sizing and other environmental parameters, code optimization, partitions tuning, etc c Work with stakeholders including the product owner, data and design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs d Interact with business users to understand requirements and troubleshoot issues e Identify, design, and implement proces
- Technical Experience : a Minimum 4 years of experience in IT Industry b The developer must have strong knowledge in Apache Spark and Python programming c Deep experience in developing data processing tasks using pySpark such as reading data from external sources, merge data, perform data enrichment and load in to target data destinations d Possess validated knowledge in designing database models to store structured unstructured data efficiently and in creating effective data tools for analytics experts e Hands-on exp
- Professional Attributes : a Strong communication and presentation skills, Client facing role b Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 year full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.