Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :No Function Specialization,Splunk
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Solid understanding and work experience as a Splunk Developer Minimum 3 years of experience in Splunk Dashboard/Report/Alerts Development B: Experience with Splunk Searching and Reporting, Knowledge Objects, Dashboards , Reports Alerts Good in Search Processing language , with advanced concepts Hands on experience in Data onboarding Hands on experience in performance tuning SPL Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly
- Technical Experience : A: Excellent customer service and communication skills - Attention to detail and work quality B: Self-starter with drive and initiative - Flexible to work weekends and extra hours as needed C: Good problem solver
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent interpersonal skills B: Excellent communication skills C: Be able to drive/display ownership/proactive behavior D: Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture E: Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.