Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Core Infrastructure,VMWare Cloud Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Python Programming Language,Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Train users and promote security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency 2 Confer with users to discuss issues such as computer data access needs, security violations, and programming changes 3 Monitor current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems 4 Modify computer security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, or change individual access status 5 Perform risk assessments and execute tests of data
- Technical Experience : 1 Good foundation in Linux CLI and Firewall concepts 2 Familiar with AWS and AWS Cloud native services and security 3 Expert knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory 4 Scripting knowledge preferred Ansible, Python, Bash 5 basic understanding or knowledge in vulnerability scanning including Qualys, Tenable solutions, Nessus 6 Preferable knowledge in SIEM solutions Splunk
- Professional Attributes : 1 The candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills 2 Must have organization and analytical skills 3 Should have the ability to work under pressure 4 Should be able to present information in a simple, concise manner 5 Should pay attention to detail
- Educational Qualification : BE or any relevant degree in Computer Science
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.