Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Selenium,Automated Testing
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Tool Selenium, RestAssured B: Team lead experience with managing and driving the test activities C:Implement QA process and Automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle D:Knowledge of Project Management tool such as JIRA E: Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs
- Technical Experience : A:Strong experience in managing automation test projects B:Experience in working in Agile Methodology C:Expertise in Selenium, Built automation framework from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests D:Well versed with CI/CD pipleline and tools such as Jenkins/Teamcity
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team B: Client facing with strong written and verbal communication
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of fulltime education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.