Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Amazon Web Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Responsible for leading a team on Devops on Cloud skills Exp of working on Nexus, Groovy etc 2:Knowledge in issue tracking tools like JIRA 3:Setting up client infrastructure , CI CD pipelines, build and deployment tools on Openshift and AWS cloud 4:Working on managing Docker based infrastructure 5:Work alongside client team members and also grooming others in team
- Technical Experience : 1: Experience with DevOps tools 2: Experience with Chef 3: Experience with Jenkins and Groovy is essential Understanding of AWS services or AWS certification is desirable but not mandatory 4::Exp on of Cloud concepts, DevOps and CI:CD Openshift platforms, containerisation, Container Orchestration Docker Kubernettes
- Professional Attributes : 1:Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Educational Qualification : 1: BE/Betech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.