Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Automated Testing
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Create automated tests to sign off new functionality take ownership of building, extending and maintaining the test automation suite B:Support the team to adhere to the highest testing standards C:Cover both functional and non-functional aspects of testing D:Be involved in the entire software delivery lifecycle E:Propose and implement improvements to currently existing solutions
- Technical Experience : A:Test automation using opensource / scripted technologies Java/Python preferred, BDD a strong plus B:Good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns C:Knowledge of test methodologies and the software development life cycle D:Must have back end data centric application testing experience eg data base, big data, data warehouse, ETL, Finance / Risk domain or similar E:Hands-on experience with Oracle PL SQL F:Nice to have Data warehousing / ETL / Risk / Finance domain
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication Skill B:Confident to work on large projects in complex environments with fast paced deliveries
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.