Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Good To Have Skills :SailPoint IdentityNow
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Connector development 2- User life cycle create, modify, enable, disable delete operations 3- Role management 4- Customization as per client business requirement
- Technical Experience : 1-SailPoint IdentityIQ, user life cycle management, certifications, Segregations of duties, role management, rules/adapters/connector integration 2-Custom Connector development experience, hands-on development experience 3- Candidate should have basic cloud understanding 4 -Scripting/Programming Languages Java Power shell 5- Good Experience on requirement gathering
- Professional Attributes : 1- Good Communication skills required 2- Should handle client or Accenture team, analytical skills 3- Should have good presentation skills and ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 and above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.