Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Scrum Master
- Project Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Agile Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Requirement Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Organize Scrum teams for S4 HANA implementation development 2 Guide the team on Agile Scrum practices, ceremonies 3 Setup JIRA/tracking tool and track Agile metrics 4 Coordinate closely with Onshore team, Product Owners to ensure high Sprint velocity, and no spillovers 5 Help team resolve impediments to achieving Sprint goals
- Technical Experience : 1 Basic level of Scrum Master certification CSM, PSM I preferred 2 Min 2 years of experience working as Scrum Master 3 Hands on experience on JIRA/Azure DevOps tools 4 Good understanding and exposure to Agile metrics tracking, reporting
- Professional Attributes : 1 Team player and good at team engagement 2 Should have good situational awareness, conflict resolution skills 3 Good verbal and written communication skills needed 4 Experience on SAP implementation project will be a big plus
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Quick learner, able to adapt in S4 HANA Greenfield implementation setup as a Scrum Master
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Contact Center Technologies Implementation Application Developer
Salesforce Development Application Developer
IBM Maximo Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.