Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 : Should have more than 2 years of experience in development, unit testing using Java, J2EE, Springs, Web services, Web logic technologies 2 : Should have experience in development environments/languages: Java, XML, Unix, SQL - Exposure to quality tools and knowledge of SDLC - Testing and documentation knowledge is a plus 3 : Must have excellent coding ability and passion to write code
- Technical Experience : 1 : Should have more than 2 years of experience in development, unit testing using Java, J2EE, Springs, Web services, Web logic technologies 2 : Java certification is a plus 3 : Should be very good in Coding standard practice and should have exposure to PMD, Check style, Finding Bugs, Cobertura, JSON, RestFul -it will be a big plus
- Professional Attributes : 1 : Should be a good listener and learner to upskill for personal growth and for projects success 2 : Should have Good verbal and written English communication skills 3 : Should be able to Quickly understand the existing architecture and start involving as a key player for the delivery
- Educational Qualification : 1 : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 and above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.