Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management,IBM CICS (Customer Information Control System)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Proven independent and direct capability at building, configuring, and upgrading CICS Transaction Server regions in a production environment2-Proficient with associated product installations, applying maintenance, customizing products, configuring products3-Proven problem determination skills demonstrating independence and experience in troubleshooting, researching, and resolving complex issues, showing strong ability to utilize system diagnostics to arrive at problem solutions4-Demonstrated s
- Technical Experience : Understanding of SMP/E concepts and IBM tools for identifying problems and fixes IBMLink, SIS, ETR, etc Proficient with SMP/E commands, terminology, problem determination6-Build from scratch as well as clone CICS regions to be used in single, MRO or CICSPlex environments7-Use CICSPlex Web-User-Interface to create and administer changes in CICSPlex environments such as transaction route rules and real time analysis8-Create historical reports using Tivoli and SMF data in response to customer
- Professional Attributes : 1 Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment 2 Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment 3 Should be able to initial level of trouble shootings 4 Flexible to work in 247 environment
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Standard
- Additional Information : Good to have relevant certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.