Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce CPQ
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Should have CPQ 201 or CPQ 202 or CLM 201 certification Should be able to build VF pages with server side apex components, be able to write unit tests and be familiar with good coding practices Be able to provide guidance to the developers and be able to do code reviews, and ensure that clarifications are resolved in scrum calls for the team
- Technical Experience : Be able to provide guidance to the developers and be able to do code reviews, and ensure that clarifications are resolved in scrum calls for the team Be able to provide clear updates and estimates for his/her own tasks Should have familiarity with Agile/Scrum Technically strong on about product modeling, pricing , quotation, Contract lifecycle in APTTUS , integration Salesforce certifications is an add on
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.