Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :AWS Glue
- Good To Have Skills :AWS BigData,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Work on the full range of software engineering and solutions development activities covering requirements gathering and analysis, solutions design, software coding and development, testing, implementation and operational support 2- Analyse data sources, data structure and combine data from multiple sources into a functioning dataset and can publish to visualisation tools 3-Implement Master Data Management solutions, processes and governance 4- Help lead and conduct design and code reviews
- Technical Experience : Minimum 5 years of experience in the below: 1- Big Data Technologies eg Hadoop, Hive, etc 2- MPP Massive Parallel Processing databases eg Teradata, Netezza 3- Data Science tooling R, SAS etc 4- programming languages- SQL, Python, Pyspark 5- Data Management ,Data Quality, Security, etc 6-Data Pipelining skills ,Data blending 7- Visualisation- Power BI Good to have AWS certification
- Professional Attributes : 1- Experience working in a geographically disparate team 2- An avid learner, initiative-taker, and team player
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Application Developer
Workday Core Integrations Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.