Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP HCM On Premise ABAP
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Manage design, development and implementation of ABAP projects b Review and revise technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements c Recommend process improvements to achieve project goals d Provide technical and functional guidance to other staffs e Provide high quality customer support throughout the project
- Technical Experience : 1 SAP ABAP / ABAP HR / HANA ABAP Techno Functional 2 SAP Embedded Analytics SAP S/4 HANA, Bex Queries, Sap Analytics Cloud 3 SAP HR module PA, OM, PY, TM 4 SAP WMS Module Experience of working in RICEF objects 5 Development of CDS / AMDP and other HANA artifacts 6 Development of Bex Queries using CDS as infosource for various WMS processes 7 Creating reports, and dashboards in SAC using models and stories 8 Experience of working in ODATA-Fiori integration, SAP Business Workflow, Webdynpro
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form 3 Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4 Client facing experience
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.