Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA Integrated Business Planning
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Attending business meetings to discuss the requirements from customer 2Creation and Updating of IBP Project documents 3Setting up and Configuration of SAP IBP System for client requirement business scenarios 4Writing of Functional Specification Documents 5Performing Unit testing and System Integration testing with Client 6 performing the train the trainer sessions and training documents 7 Handling the IBP Demand Project Go-live activities
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in SAP IBP Demand Planning 2 Responsible for Project daily updates, System setup / solutioning, Functional Specification, Performing UT, Perform Integration testing with client, Performing UAT with Users 3 Configuration and defect resolving Go live activities handing 4 Hands on IBP Demand Experience 1-3 years and one implementation Project experience 5 Experience in Client facing role and coordinating with CPI-DS team
- Professional Attributes : Must have good communication skill, Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Educational Qualification : B Tech/ M Tech/ MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.