Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Veeva CRM
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Manage or Lead large Veeva CRM engagements b: Manage support operation for a Veeva CRM application c: Mentor operations team and assist with support issues, working with diverse user group d: Create Technical Design from Functional Design / Requirement e: Able to troubleshoot with debugging skills f: Perform Impact Analysis
- Technical Experience : a: Must have good understanding of CRM data model b: Veeva CRM Configuration Experience that includes Document Types, Objects, Object Lifecycles, Document Lifecycle, Workflows c: Manage and have hands on Experience on Integrations with CRM application, preferably RIM or CTMS d: hands on Experience in REST API, Document Migration Mapping, Loaders, Multichannel and DAM e: Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards f: application administrative Experience that include
- Professional Attributes : a: Veeva CRM Configuration Experience, including but not limited to Salesforce Workflows, b: Validations, Approval Process, Security model, data model
- Educational Qualification : BE or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.