Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Fiori/UI5 & Responsive Design Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP BOPF
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience with multiple implementation projects in S/4HANA as a developer / designer / lead 2 Deliver SAP S4 HANA SAP Fiori/UI5 Responsive Design Architecture projects 3 Able to handle cross functional teams offshore client site for project delivery 4 Should have Hands on experience in Scope document Business process study Requirement analysis Gap Identification Business Blueprint Process Mapping Configuration Functional and Technical Specifications Document Test Case Document
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have Hands on experience in Scope document Business process study Requirement analysis Gap Identification Business Blueprint Process Mapping Configuration Functional and Technical Specifications Document Test Case Document Training Presentation Configuration Guide and User Manual
- Professional Attributes : 4 years plus of professional experience in SAP Fiori/UI5 Responsive Design Architecture Including SAP S/4 HANA 2 Experience with S4HANA implementation preferably in domestic clients especially PSUs 3 Module Lead for S4HANA implementation 4 Good communication and presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor/Masters Degree in Computers Science
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.