Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Strong hands-on knowledge of setting up production, staging and dev environments on AWS B Strong understanding of continuous testing environments such as Jenkins and CICD C Strong skills in configuration management tools such as github D Linux / Windows administration and BASH shell PowerShell scripting strongly desired E Strong understanding of high performance computing, AMI and etc F Good understanding of coding standards and quality measures
- Technical Experience : A Experience in source control administration, deploying safety nets and establishing continuous testing at all levels B Modernize legacy DevOps solutions to create efficiencies in deliveries and guide teams to building a continuous improvement mindset C Ability to handle multiple release versions at an instance D Proficient in debugging logs and providing permanent solutions E Good to have Python and Docker with Kubernetes for future automation
- Professional Attributes : A Ready to work in 24/7shifts B Good Communication skill
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.