Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Lead Application Modernization efforts serving clients, either in the Code Rehost or Replatform stage or in a Modernization effort of systems that have refactored code. B Provide technical insight and oversight for teams performing analysis of refactored code, collaborate with leads across a team of engineers and products developers to plan and execute work. C Lead engagement planning and budgeting,mobilize and manage engagement teams, define deliverable structure and content.
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form 3 Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4 Client facing experience
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.