Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Kronos Workforce Management Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Establishes and maintains robust working relationships with leaders and end-users within designated support areas - Collaborates with end users to validate and translate requirements into detailed delivery designs -Validate and confirm new or changed functionalities to ensure customer specifications are met - Maintains system security to ensure data confidentiality -Perform workflow assessments, capture business needs, and analyze internal systems to determine functional requirements
- Technical Experience : - Minimum of 5 years experience working with Kronos Workforce Integration Manager - Candidate should have advanced Kronos knowledge and skills, both technical and functional - Candidate should be experienced in configuring the system, writing and maintaining interfaces and creating custom reports -Duties include designing, implementing, and maintaining complex functional and technical design specifications for the Kronos applications and collaborates with operational and technical professional
- Professional Attributes : -Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications with an emphasis towards highly available and scalable global solutions - Experience working with People Import and Security setup in WFC
- Educational Qualification : Higher education
- Additional Information : Ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.