- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : SAP ABAP Development
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Consulting with professionals from other departments and those working on specific SAP modules such as SAP FI/CO, MM, HR and BW to ensure a consistent experience to the various users on the clients side 2: Writing the code using ABAP programming language on the basis of the blueprint provided by the functional team and performing specific tests on the usability of the code 3: Ensuring that all programs are completed in schedule as per the clients guidelines
- Technical Experience : 1: Familiarity with SAP modules SD, MM, QM, FICO is a must 2: ABAP/4 Object programming is a must 3: Object Oriented ABAP applications on SAP NetWeaver platform is a must 4: Data dictionary object Creation Tables, Views, Data elements, search, etc is a must 5: Dialog Programming Screen elements, Screen painter, Table control, Tab script, Screen flow logic, module pool, etc is a must 6: Experience with SAP Hana is a plus
- Professional Attributes: 1: Good Communication 2: Leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills 3: Ability to work under pressure 4: Good team spirit
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.