Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Value Architect
- Project Role Description :Create the value diagnostic and develop strategic assessments for clients. Build the business case and define the market strategy-including requirements for implementation-to enable competitive differentiation in the market. Contribute to requests for proposals (RFPs). Conduct client workshops and manage client value creation, from assessment through implementation. Provide input into assets and offerings.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Process Management
- Good To Have Skills :Business Process Implementation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Help customers drive significant business outcomes and ROI by leveraging the insights uncovered through Celonis B Collaborate directly with senior level executives, process owners and technical teams within each customer to understand their goals, objectives and requirements and translate them into Celonis technical requirements C Manage Lead business value workshops and use Celonis to identify and qualify opportunities for process enhancement D Build business cases and ROI calculations, leve
- Technical Experience : A 11 years in process improvement / technology consulting, professional services, or software services/implementations B SQL and data visualization experience C Experience in Data Mining and Process Mining D Understanding of Business Processes KPIs
- Professional Attributes : Be autonomous Have strong communication skills Work in a team Presentation skills Commitment Responsible
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc comp science, MBA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.