Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Business Analyst
- Project Role Description :Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology. Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution. Research, gather and synthesize information.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :A&D Defense
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Work closely with client and team and understanding the requirement, design, analyses 2:Helping team and client to analyze/resolve production issues 3:Should able to articulate clearly, handle day to day activity like team management, daily meeting
- Technical Experience : 1Knowledge of Sitecore Templates, Layouts, Components, Dynamic Bindings, Sitecore API, Rendering 2:At least 1 Sitecore Project Experience across all phases of SDLC
- Professional Attributes : 1:Should have good communication Skills 2:Should be good team player 3:Must be able to work/deliver independently and under pressure 4:Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.