Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :CyberArk Privileged Identity Access Management
- Good To Have Skills :Cybersecurity Analytics
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Support recommendations for client initiatives -Knowledge of ticketing tool like Service Now -Administer and maintain HashiCorp components -Define various platform usage and compliance reports-Detect security breaches like unauthorized access to credentials, unapproved policy, role, access level changes Notify Vault admins with an option to auto-remediate changes/violations-Resolve issues related to storing certificates and ssh keys in vault
- Technical Experience : -Understanding and experience with design and implementation of leading IAM solutions such as PING, SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, HashiCorp, Terraform, CyberArk-Demonstrated understanding of modern IAM concepts and best practices- Expertise experience in integrating secrets management tools such as HashiCorp Vault with Platform-as-a-Service tools using common DevSecOps models with a preference for Tekton CodePipeline integrationsRC2- Understanding and experience with Unix, Windows OS system and
- Professional Attributes : Must be comfortable to do rotational shifts including night and weekend shifts Good verbal and written communication skill to connect with customer at varying level of organization Ability to operate independently
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/MTech or MSc in computer science with 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.