Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Infor
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Analyze customers business requirements objectives, develop business processes to meet customers business needs, translate client requirements to Infor CloudSuite Lawson functional specifications and build configuration documentations 2 Application-level configuration on Infor platform primarily focused on Lawson applications leveraging technical expertise in Mongoose, ION, IDM 3 Build/configure solutions based on design, using iterations of prototypes, and testing to validate
- Technical Experience : 1 At least 2 years of experience as a techno-functional resource in Infor CloudSuite Lawson 2 Should have worked extensively on the technical and the development aspects of Infor Lawson 3 Ability to participate/ lead in the full lifecycle of a project including business analysis, functional specification, system configuration, design, and testing
- Professional Attributes : - Min 2 years of Infor experience - Preferred experience in Big 4, other consulting firms - Preferred experience in Supply Chain or Finance ERP - Preferred Infor certification
- Educational Qualification : -Bachelors degree - Technology, Engineering, IT, Science or Mathematics full time, preferred top in
- Additional Information : -Develop migration, integration, testing, and deployment strategies
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.