Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel a:Understand engagement as it relates to clients business b: Configure Access Control SAP GRC to meet unique client security requirements c: Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty d: Communicate client expectations to the engagement team e: Conduct SAP GRC AC and continuity assessment 2:Independently completing complex SAP GRC AC related tasks
- Technical Experience : 1:Employee should have a good experience and knowledge on GRC Access Control;its function and importance in the whole compliance ecosystem 2:A good knowledge on the Continuous Control Monitoring and Manual Test of Effectiveness functionality and everything that involves the control lifecycle 3:Hands-on experience on GRC AC NetWeaver Business Client, GRC Back End configurations, knowledge on SE16 navigation and SCU3 table logging
- Professional Attributes : 1:Team player, analytical skills, presentation skills 2:Ability to work under pressure less supervision 3:Excellent communication 4:Confident with extensive client interaction 5: Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of fulltime education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.