Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Portal Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a - SAP Portal Administration and support of day to day operational support b - Work on SAP Business Process Management SAP JCO knowledge of Knowledge Management structure and configuration User Interface configurations Portal Desktop, Themes, Rules to Display, knowledge on UWL c - Work SAP Portal administration and customizing system, PCD, UME, NWA, BPM, KM, JCo, RFC, PO/PI, SAP Security/Support Notes d - SAP Technical Architecture Enterprise Portal/NetWeaver Portal, server, SSO, security
- Technical Experience : a - 3-4 Years of SAP Portal support experience b - Should have experience in SAP Portal development - NetWeaver 740 and above c - Expertise in Web Dynpro Java and PDK, expertise on MDM java API d - Resource monitoring NWA, Wily Introscope, AppDynamics e - Experience in Portal Content Administration iViews, Worksets, Group/roles and role-based content SAP Knowledge Management
- Professional Attributes : a - Ability to work with timeline, Co-ordinating with Technical and other support teams, 3-4 years of experience in SAP Portal b-Working knowledge on SAP Portal system administration, content admin Along with User management c-Working knowledge on troubleshooting the issues and tips
- Educational Qualification : a-16 years of Full education
- Additional Information : a- Candidate must be willing to work in clients location
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.