Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAS Analytics
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : The SAS Analyst is responsible for data preparation analysis that will draw meaningful insights from complex datasets and help business identify strategies for decision MakingExperience in visualization software such as SAS Visual Analytics, tableau or Qlikview Defining the Problem Collecting Data Sets from Primary and Secondary Sources Cleaning and Organizing Data Preparing Data for Analysis Creating Reports with Clear Visualizations Designing and Maintaining Databases and Data Systems
- Technical Experience : Bachelors Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related discipline - Analytical skills with ability to organize, maintain, process and analyze vast amounts of information and complex issues - Experience in developing or maintaining SAS programs using Base SAS and Macros and SQL
- Professional Attributes : Ability to communicate findings in a clear, concise manner including verbally, graphically and in writing to a variety of audiences
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Experience in visualization software such as SAS Visual Analytics, tableau or Qlikview
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.