Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP CO Product Cost Controlling
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Discussing on hand the functionality, features, benefits and impact of Management Accounting CO and Product Costing PC with clients, business and technical counterparts and project management b Describing organizational objects, configuration, master data, transaction data, and periodic activities involving CO PC c Providing system blueprints, configuration documentation and functional specifications for utilizing objects and developing enhanced RICEFW solutions in CO PC
- Technical Experience : a Configuration using SAP IMG Implementation Guide inside SAP, or SSCUI Self Service Configuration UI in Fiori b Modification and creation of functional design documents c Parsing and implementation of SAP OSS Notes, and working with OSS Online SAP Support d Preferred skills in ABAP program debugging and parsing ABAP code - Application Maintenance e At least 2 years cumulative experience working partially in SAP FI Financial Accounting 3 must have exp in S/4HANA implementation
- Professional Attributes : a Resource should have good Communication Skill b Flexible to work c Ability to work under pressure d Good Analytical skill and presentation skill e Decision making ability
- Educational Qualification : 1 Any Graduate
- Additional Information : Mandatory : S/4 HANA work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.